STUDIES SHOW SINKS ARE MORE CONTAMINATED THAN THE TOILET
TRADITIONAL A4 MARKETING POSTERS ARE FLAWED AND OUT-OF-DATE
SHOE SOLES ARE A BREEDING GROUND FOR BACTERIA & VIRUSES
DOORKNOBS MAY POSE THE BIGGEST RISK OF INFECTION SPREAD
WAITING ROOMS ARE HIGH RISK AREAS FOR CROSS CONTAMINATION
The antibacterial shelf, reduces the risk of coronavirus, for use in public places.
It has marketing capabilities and can be used to increase hygiene compliance or advertising.
- Applications: Sports venues, gyms, schools, hospitals, shopping centres, shop and venue entrances, cinemas etc
- Design: Generic design with LedgeMate logo or bespoke branded company logo can be added.
- Injection moulded body (20% glass-filled ABS)
- Grip pad – TPE with an antimicrobial additive
- Dimensions: 234mm(h) x 151mm(w) x 135mm (d), Weight: 450g
- Installation: Comes boxed with screws/plugs – Easy fit design.
- Delivery within 3-5 days
Please note, branding is not included in the price and is delivered with generic ‘LedgeMate’ sticker label. Bespoke branding can be added for an extra cost.